My hope is that this blog will be a conduit for conversation between you and me, between you and others, and most importantly, between you and God. Experience has shown me that my best conversations with the Lord and with others come coupled with the stillness of morning and a cup of coffee. Whatever your experience has been, I hope you will join me as I share what God puts on my heart.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Nice to meet you.


Welcome!  I would not be a dear friend to you if I did not urge you to continue at your own peril.  Were I an experienced blogger, I might say otherwise.  Truth be told, I have no idea what I am doing.  (Good heavens, what am I doing?).  
For some inexplicable reason, I cannot seem to get this blog idea off of my heart.  I do know that I love to write and that throughout the day, I am often scribbling down whatever is on my mind.  I also know that the Lord is prompting me to share what the Lord is sharing with me. 
Whatever the actual purpose of this blog, I pray you are encouraged to seek the Lord.  If I fail to share about the abundant life to which the Lord has called us, then I am doing you a disservice.  May the words I share be saturated with my love for you and above all, with Christ’s love for you.   
On a lighter note, grab your cup of coffee, cup of tea, glass of Coke, or bottle of Grandpa’s cough medicine, and meet with me.  Cheers!      


I know, I know.  Want some coffee with my creamer?  
Much love to you all,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment