My hope is that this blog will be a conduit for conversation between you and me, between you and others, and most importantly, between you and God. Experience has shown me that my best conversations with the Lord and with others come coupled with the stillness of morning and a cup of coffee. Whatever your experience has been, I hope you will join me as I share what God puts on my heart.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

How this ends.

I've written lately about the difficult season of life.  The season that feels unending. The season that leaves you dilapidated and numb.

I won't claim to feel the paralysis you experience.  I can't pretend to understand the isolation you feel. But I absolutely can remind you of what I know.

And I know how this ends.  

Because we are more than conquerors through Christ who loves us.

Because in Christ, we have life to the full.

Because God began a good work in us and will carry it to completion.

Because in all things, God is working for the good of us who love Him and have been called according to His glorious purpose.

Because God has given us everything we need for life and godliness. 

We know, we know, we know how this story ends.  Hold tight during this intermission. 

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?...No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."  (Romans 8:35, 37 NIV).

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10 NIV).

"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1:6 NIV).

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28 NIV).

"[H]is divine power hath granted unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that called us by his own glory and virtue." (2 Peter 1:3 ASV).


I'll leave this here for you. ;)

Much love to you,

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment